The actual definition of Vaginal Weightlifting per Wikipedia.org is: “is the term encompassing strength training exercises using the contraction of pelvic floor muscles to lift an object inserted in the vagina.” Kegel exercises this is not, I can assure you. Though, it is the same basis as such except the lifting of objects with your vagina. I can’t even go into explaining it all to you because it would take me too long to word it the way I’d want, so I will list the benefits instead, there are many, so definitely do some research and you’ll be happy you did.
Below is a list of benefits of Vaginal Weightlifting that I have scoured the internet for to share with you. I picked them randomly so they are not in a particular order, do your own research if you’d like to get a better understanding of it. This list is compiled of all sorts of different sources online.
- You can have even more orgasms than you already do, and they’ll be even better. At least that’s the claim.
- Helps to make childbirth easier and lends to a faster recovery time afterward. DO NOT practice vaginal weightlifting after childbirth until your physicians say it’s okay to have sex again or wear tampons.
- Helps to eliminate incontinence.
- It can enhance your libido or sex drive.
- Help to produce more lubrication.
- Helps to tighten the vagina after childbirth.
- Can help prevent Uterine Prolapse.
- Can also help to intensify your partner’s orgasm as well as your own.
Every site that I visited said basically the same things, other than the fact that with a strong enough vagina you can shoot things out of it–across the room. No, I’m not kidding…it’s been done.
Women are lifting a variety of objects from their vaginas with the help of what is called the “Jade Egg”, you tie a string through it then insert it all the way in the vagina, and start vaginal weightlifting. Tie the end of the string to an object you want to lift such as, bananas, fruits, cups, glasses, and more, then lift with your pelvic floor muscles. And if you’re lucky enough, with enough training and perseverance, you can become a world record holder for the strongest vagina, and yes, also true. I honestly can’t make this stuff up. In all seriousness, before attempting to lift anything with your vagina, please do research and talk to you physician about vaginal weightlifting.
I hope you enjoyed reading about the benefits of Vaginal Weightlifting, and if you decide to give it a try or have given it a try, let me know, I’d love to hear stories. Enjoy!